Villa players you saw play once

holteendhero

Dider Six.

Actually, I never saw him play but I did see the report that Central News did on him the day he signed and I watched in awe at him juggle the ball up and down the touchline. He was like some exotic foreign god.

Dider Six.

Actually, I never saw him play but I did see the report that Central News did on him the day he signed and I watched in awe at him juggle the ball up and down the touchline. He was like some exotic foreign god.

I remember his debut against Man Utd when he was superb and we won 3-0. It could have been more

Unfortunately he was pants after that..:-(

Who's that that former tennis player who scored then disappeared?

Also Gary Penrice.

Adam Boulding wasn't it? Not sure where he went.. GT mark II at his finest

Beat me to it. He scored as well - a pre-season game. Lee Hendrie also scored.

Think it was Michael rather than Adam Boulding though. 

Michael Boulding - was at the FC Zurich game, he scores a close range tap in, he got subbed off at half time for some reason but I actually thought he looked half decent. 

Bosko Balaban - I watched him on TV against Southampton away, looked like utter dog shit and missed a one on one chance. 

Didier Agathe - I actually saw him a couple of times since I had my season ticket that season but worth mention, he was very fat and was very slow, the only thing he'd do is kick the ball 20 yard ahead of him and attempt to run past the fullback, very rarely successful at it, putrid. 

Vaclav Drobny. Friendly in Sweden.

Stuart Taylor. Came on as a sub when Carson was sent off. Saved the penalty, did Stuart. Had a pretty good game. We still lost 4-1 but I think we were 3-1 down and both Carson and NRC sent off when he came on. I know he played a few more games for us, but not that many.

Oh, I once saw Heskey score for us, I think. I know he played a lot of games, but how many saw him score? If I indeed remember correct that he scored a goal against wham when we played them at home in a 1-1 draw where we had to play with our away shirts and Diego Tristan scored for them. I think it was MON's last or 2nd last season.

And btw, I saw Diego Tristan score for wham.

Didier Agathe against Tottenham at home in MON's first season. Every time he got the ball in right mid position- Dribble the ball very slowly up to the Spurs left back, knock him way past him and then give up trying to chase it. Don't think he played again.

Gabor Kiraly- Came in when both Sorenson and Taylor were injured in MON's first season when we didn't win for about 10 games. I remember those bloody awful tracksuit bottoms he wore and Scholes scoring a wonder goal against him just before Christmas at VP.

Â