Premier League relegation 2014/5

VillaChris

If Austin stays fit QPR will stay up i think. Leicester, Hull and Burnley for me. Maybe Palace might go as they lack a goalscorer.

The problem QPR have is they'll soon run out of winnable home wins, they've got 10 left and they still have to play Chelsea, Man. United, Spurs, Arsenal, Everton, Southampton, West Ham in the second half of the season. With the greatest of respect they're not going to win a lot of those games, they'll be losses and draws in there.

So really it will come down to can they be bothered to dig in away which they've been incapable of so far with eight straight losses.

Palace will get enough points from the teams around them I reckon.

How would people rate Burnley staying up? I would go as far as staying that would be one of the most amazing achievements since the premier league was formed given they spent flip all in the summer compared to even their promotion rivals.

It's suddenly become a realistic possibility even if I think they'll just fall short.

I could see it being Palace, West Brom and Leicester to go down

I think leicester are pretty much down already, isn't it 12 games & 10 defeats in those games in a row now?

Palace, funny team, ive yet to see them play badly this season but they really aren't getting any breaks, for me, I think they will just stay up

West brom are shite, all round just shite. They best us and Leicester in a fortunate manner which has kept Irvine in a job, like Norwich last year* I can see them staying out of the bottom 3 for most of the season and going down right at the end

Â