Down with the sickness

VillanousOne

Why do they call keep calling Westwoood "Westy"?

Angry_Troll.jpg

The lads that sit behind me in K7 call Cleverley 'Clevs' and Delph 'Dalph', but that second one might just be the way it sounds in his funny, teenage voice. Either way, still annoying.

Isn't that just the Brummie accent?

Like shelf would be 'shalf'

Edited by TRS-T

Have stepped away from twitter. The amount of people 'trolling' this as just an excuse to protect Lambert is pissing me off more than a little.

It's hardly trolling, it's a pretty good reason in all fairness. It's obvious you don't like the guy but seriously, come on.

I'm confused?

When did I say I hate Lambert?

Second people are trolling that this is an excuse to protect Lambert. I'm calling.THEM trolls, how is that anti Lambert?

Strange.

Have stepped away from twitter. The amount of people 'trolling' this as just an excuse to protect Lambert is pissing me off more than a little.

It's hardly trolling, it's a pretty good reason in all fairness. It's obvious you don't like the guy but seriously, come on.
I'm confused?

Second people are trolling that this is an excuse to protect Lambert. I'm calling.THEM trolls, how is that anti Lambert?

Strange.

To be fair, the grammar is a little muddy. I only understood what you meant because I know you tend to support Lambert through most things.

• Like 1

I'm confused?

Strange.

To be fair, the grammar is a little muddy. I only understood what you meant because I know you tend to support Lambert through most things.

Aye it is a little off. Granted.

Why do they call keep calling Westwoood "Westy"?

Angry_Troll.jpg

The lads that sit behind me in K7 call Cleverley 'Clevs' and Delph 'Dalph', but that second one might just be the way it sounds in his funny, teenage voice. Either way, still annoying.

Isn't that just the Brummie accent?

Like shelf would 'shalf'

Lived in Birmingham all my life and never heard someone pronounce shelf that way...

Â