Down with the sickness

VillanousOne

Why do they call keep calling Westwoood "Westy"?

Angry_Troll.jpg

The lads that sit behind me in K7 call Cleverley 'Clevs' and Delph 'Dalph', but that second one might just be the way it sounds in his funny, teenage voice. Either way, still annoying.

Why do they call keep calling Westwoood "Westy"?Angry_Troll.jpg

The lads that sit behind me in K7 call Cleverley 'Clevs' and Delph 'Dalph', but that second one might just be the way it sounds in his funny, teenage voice. Either way, still annoying.

I guess you must be one of a few that refer to Gabby as Agbonlahor, then. It's not worth it mate! You can save a lot of breath by calling him Gabby like the rest of us.

I don't think anyone is saying we lost because of the virus. I think at fully fit arsenal would have had too much for us, and I can't have any complaints at that.

What the virus did was lessen our chances further, and I think the situation should be considered before people throw abuse at poor performances in that match. I'm thinking particularly at the criticism of Sanchez, who was not at 100% himself and was thrown in 3 minutes before kick off.

We'd have lost anyway we can't keep having 25% possession and 1 shot on goal every match and be expecting to win. We hate playing footballing teams like Arsenal at home they always show up our glaring inadequateness.

Why do they call keep calling Westwoood "Westy"?

Angry_Troll.jpg

Because his name is Dave!

Why do they call keep calling Westwoood "Westy"?Angry_Troll.jpg

I guess you must be one of a few that refer to Gabby as Agbonlahor, then. It's not worth it mate! You can save a lot of breath by calling him Gabby like the rest of us.
No. I call him Gabby like the rest of you, mate. You call Cleverley 'Clevs' aswell then? I've never heard anyone apart from these kids call him that, tbh.

Apparebtky Delph missed the half time team talk because he ran straight to the toilet.

Sanchez and Guzan weren't great either, Westwood was sort of ok but then got injured too.

Fears are that it's not just a 24 hour virus and Bodymore is closed until they are sure the virus is gone. So we go to Chelsea with very little training to prepare.

They can train at Villa Park!

What and spread it round there too?

I think it's more a case of keeping the players apart for a bit to try and stop the spread. Hopefully it will settle down quickly, because we are going to need to be sharp at Chelsea. It could be a real mauling if we aren't.

Yeah we can train at Villa Park but just use the Away dressing room!  ;)

For something to sweep through like this it's probably something like NoroVirus which spreads very quickly. 

Had it before via work. In a building with air con and close contact from people "trying to man up and come in to work". Ended up "manning up" all of us by passing it around everyone. About 1/3 of us ended up getting it. 

Bloody awful, it's like that scene from Dumb and Dumber and Team America combined. 

There's no way on earth I could play sport whilst vomming and shi**ing myself. In fact I couldn't even play FIFA.

http://youtu.be/NwcVJMvVWDA?t=40s

Edited by kidlewis

Apparebtky Delph missed the half time team talk because he ran straight to the toilet.

Sanchez and Guzan weren't great either, Westwood was sort of ok but then got injured too.

Fears are that it's not just a 24 hour virus and Bodymore is closed until they are sure the virus is gone. So we go to Chelsea with very little training to prepare.

I really hope he had the virus, because if not he is a long way from making the team better. 

For something to sweep through like this it's probably something like NoroVirus which spreads very quickly. 

Had it before via work. In a building with air con and close contact from people "trying to man up and come in to work". Ended up "manning up" all of us by passing it around everyone. About 1/3 of us ended up getting it. 

Bloody awful, it's like that scene from Dumb and Dumber and Team America combined. 

There's no way on earth I could play sport whilst vomming and shi**ing myself. In fact I couldn't even play FIFA.

http://youtu.be/NwcVJMvVWDA?t=40s

When I had it I couldn't move for 2 days! If it is Norovirus which is going around the squad then fair play to anyone who took part whilst suffering. Such a nasty virus. 

Hospitals get shut down because of Norovirus, highly contagious!

Edited by PieFacE

Im just pissed it happened in the lead up to the day we were meant to go top. Everything was going too well for us so Mother Nature stepped in to bring us crashing back down to earth. Cheers for that.

But seriously, something like this happening now (with the run of games we have), is better than any other time I suppose but its still shitty pfffftt

Virus or no Virus - I think Arsenal would have beaten us today - it grieves me to say it - I thought they were excellent. Mertsaker whom I have never particular rated, was an absolute giant for them. No shame in loosing to them today - they really looked a top side.

Spot and all week, the press have been crying for Ozil as a No10, and did the man deliver, had to be against us, but their movement is the best of any side.

Â