• Poor
    • Very poor
  3. 3. Refereeing performance

• Very good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very poor

Personally, what really peeved me about losing today was that I had a really whitty song about an Arsenal player that I would have posted had we won.

It was to the tune of the Manic Street Preachers' classic "Motorcycle Emptiness"

"Under neon loneliness, Mertersacker emptiness"

But hey ho, I'll keep it under wraps until we play em again.

• Like 1

Has anyone noticed the title of this thread?

Ratings and Reactions: Villa 3-0 Arsenal

Hmmm... did I miss something?

Maybe the posts about it earlier in the thread?

Maybe, can't be arsed to read the whole thread but if everyone knows about it why hasn't it been changed? :)

Clark nearly scored, great save, after that Arsenal took control. We are looking far better than last season and that's enough for me. Atmosphere was good until the 3rd goal, lower Holte.

There was a few Arsenal fans in the lower Holte as well, which is fair enough i suppose but they should at least have enough about them to keep it quiet, they didn't and it nearly kicked off on a couple of occasions.

An Arsenal fan in one of the box's celebrated a bit too much and a villa fan climbed and punched him.

Stupid really because that fan can probably never go to Villa Park again.

Do you have to be a Villa fan in a box as well?  Do they have boxes available for away fans if say a group of Arsenal fans wanted to get a box?

i have no idea having never been in or near a box.

An arsenal fan from work texted me right after their second goal "Haha, go Villa!" Suffice to say I didn't bother to answer. Then he texted me at the end of the game and asked if I was awake. Then I'd calmed down a bit and answered a bit grumpy that it was hard to stay awake watching such boring football that they played and us not being up for it. 'but congratulated him for the victory.

Anyway, didn't expect anything from this game but that bloody virus made it probably worse than it had been if all our players were 100% fit. But apart from the first 30 minutes there wasn't much to cheer about Sanchez ain't up for this league yet.

Gabby got my motm, mostly for that run where they had to kick him down. But before they did that he made some of them looking pretty foolish.

Next one will be easier...

UTV!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Clark nearly scored, great save, after that Arsenal took control. We are looking far better than last season and that's enough for me. Atmosphere was good until the 3rd goal, lower Holte.

There was a few Arsenal fans in the lower Holte as well, which is fair enough i suppose but they should at least have enough about them to keep it quiet, they didn't and it nearly kicked off on a couple of occasions.

An Arsenal fan in one of the box's celebrated a bit too much and a villa fan climbed and punched him.

Stupid really because that fan can probably never go to Villa Park again.

Do you have to be a Villa fan in a box as well? Do they have boxes available for away fans if say a group of Arsenal fans wanted to get a box?

i have no idea having never been in or near a box.

Boxes are for anyone who pays for it.