Squad Photo 14/15

Phumfeinz

Gareth you have made the Evening Mail

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/pictured-aston-villas-entire-squad-7786560

Ever wondered what the whole of the Aston Villa squad would look like with a Roy Keane beard?

Thanks to one Twitter user (GarethRDR) and Photoshop - now you can.

The Aston Villa photocall yesterday can now be seen in a totally different light with Roy Keane's whiskers on all of the players.

It comes after we revealed a video of Christian Benteke flicking the ear of his manager Paul Lambert.

Funnily enough I didn't actually put it on Twitter at all. I did link back here when people started to ask to use it and whatnot.

Then I think we, as the VillaTalk community, should sue!!!!

Funnily enough I didn't actually put it on Twitter at all. I did link back here when people started to ask to use it and whatnot.

Last thing the media are going to do is reference this site to their readership as being the source of their story. Bad for readership/website hits.

Can someone make a cardboard cutout of Roy Keanes beard and print out enough copies to hand around Villa Park for the game this weekend?
Aside from winning of course; that would literally make my day the best ever if I were to switch the computer on to watch the game from here in Thailand and see the entire Holte End wearing Keano style beards

Can someone make a cardboard cutout of Roy Keanes beard and print out enough copies to hand around Villa Park for the game this weekend?

Yeah sure.

I'll just top up my inkjet and get right on that

;)

• Like 1

Â