Squad Photo 14/15

Phumfeinz

Does look like there is a good atmosphere in the camp at the moment which can only benefit us.

Yep. I know it's only a short video edited and all that, but I got the feeling that Cole can be worth the money even if he doesn't play at all. He seems to be a good character and with his experience I think he might be able to help lift the team and keep the spirit up even if it starts to go bad. I think we've lacked that kind of players in the last few years. And with Culverhouse and Karsa out of the way, well, team spirit is very important to have in a squad.

I see Bent is thinking about his wages compared to what he has to do to earn them.

At half time on Saturday I was watching Okore, Bent, Grealish, Sanchez, N'Zogbia and Bacuna go through a piggy in the middle type of keep ball session and all of them looked to be really enjoying it, laughing when a team mate gave the ball away and being ultra competative as you might be with your mates.

It was just good to see a nice sense of togetherness even amongst those who weren't in the starting XI that day. It makes me hopeful that the squad is unified and that, given how we were written off pre-season, that perhaps there is a siege mentality going on.

At half time on Saturday I was watching Okore, Bent, Grealish, Sanchez, N'Zogbia and Bacuna go through a piggy in the middle type of keep ball session and all of them looked to be really enjoying it, laughing when a team mate gave the ball away and being ultra competative as you might be with your mates.

It was just good to see a nice sense of togetherness even amongst those who weren't in the starting XI that day. It makes me hopeful that the squad is unified and that, given how we were written off pre-season, that perhaps there is a siege mentality going on.

Charles N'Zogbia smiling. Pah I don't believe it. I demand proof

Â