Midweek football 15//18 September

andykeenan

For all the midfielders Arsenal have they still look completely powder puff in midfield whenever Flamini isn't playing. 

They really should have re-signed Song. 

Yes Arteta is not up to standard. Ozil innocuous again. Wilshere has probably been the pick of their midfield. I think they play too high a line, 

This Liverpool game is dire.  They are going to score a late winner but I don't think that will save the game. They were such an exciting team last season but I'm falling asleep watching them tonight. 

This Liverpool game is dire.  They are going to score a late winner but I don't think that will save the game. They were such an exciting team last season but I'm falling asleep watching them tonight. 

Without Suarez and Sturridge they are not that good are they.

Has Ozil always been this bad? I never really watched Real Madrid when he was there, he just doesn't turn up to big games for Arsenal. 

He's been stuck out wide to accommodate Jack Wilshere in the middle and it kills him as a player. Ozil is an old school number ten, I think that image of him skinning Gareth Barry down the wing in the 2010 World Cup has done him more harm than good because it means he is the guy who gets shunted outside when there is no room in the middle. 

In other news Liverpool should be losing.  Ludowhatevertheyarecalled just hit the post then missed the target completely from the rebound. 

• Like 1

Lallana and Balotelli have been woeful tonight, such a lack of pace up top for them this season especially if you can get men round Sterling.

Balotelli scores within two minutes of you making that post.  Can you criticise a Ludo player next? 

Â