Smells like team spirit?

The_Steve

The £139.5m fee needs to be scaled back about £50/60m.

Guzan - 500k?

Vlaar - 3m?

Okore - 4m?

Bacuna - 2m?

Westwood - 2m?

Delph - 6m

Richardson - 1m?

Bent - 24m?

Benteke - 6m?

Hutton - 3.5m?

Cissokho - 2m?

Kozak - 5m

N'Zogbia - 10m

Given - 3.5m

Lowtown - 2.5m?

Sanchez - 5m?

80m

Edited by Folski

Senderos has clearly made an impressive start....when a few of us was cringing at the signing.

It is early days, but it is funny how players can go in to other clubs and perform much better than their reputation suggests.

It just goes to prove until they get in to the team unit......it's hard to judge.

I've only checked VillaTalk sporadically over the past few seasons. And living in London, I've gone to a few nearby away games but not really made many trips up to Birmingham recently.

But I'm currently looking on here every day and loving it. I decided last night to go to the Arsenal game on a whim. I'm enjoying being a Villa fan.....and I hope this continues....

Of course its early days and we could get turned over on Saturday

.....but if you can't enjoy a little run of good results in fear that the run will end .....when can you get encouraged.

I know Villa can let you down when you least expect it......but it can't be heads you lose tails you lose.

we have to have our day in the sun sometime.

Too right TRO. I've been having a good laugh all week telling anyone who'll listen how we're just waiting for Chelsea to slip up!

Of course its early days and we could get turned over on Saturday

.....but if you can't enjoy a little run of good results in fear that the run will end .....when can you get encouraged.

I know Villa can let you down when you least expect it......but it can't be heads you lose tails you lose.

we have to have our day in the sun sometime.

1982?

Â