Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

• VT Supporter

Shearer (!) pointed something out on motd about how their full backs keep leaving space in behind when they bomb forward, I know Debuchy is out so they may change but I would bring N'zogbia back in to exploit this.

• VT Supporter

Wilshere will:

- Turn his back and jump into 2 defenders - making sure to elbow one in the face - without a foul being called

- Deliberately hand ball in his own area to gain an advantage - again without a foul being called

- Will turn over countless amount of ball, but will score a goal after gaining possession through yet another "non-foul"

- Will have the commentators dribbling over each other trying to get out enough superlatives to describe him

It's almost a shame we will still beat them ;)

• Like 1

• Administrator

Wilshere will:

- Turn his back and jump into 2 defenders - making sure to elbow one in the face - without a foul being called

- Deliberately hand ball in his own area to gain an advantage - again without a foul being called

- Will turn over countless amount of ball, but will score a goal after gaining possession through yet another "non-foul"

- Will have the commentators dribbling over each other trying to get out enough superlatives to describe him

... and Wenger won't see anything.

• Like 1

Wilshere will:

Edited by limpid
fixed embed
  • Like 1

Yeah, we're coming closer to our first loss of the season and I think it'll be this one. One of my pet hates, arsenal. Hope we can stuff them and I think we have a chance to, but I don't think we will. 0-3. :(