Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

Shearer (!) pointed something out on motd about how their full backs keep leaving space in behind when they bomb forward, I know Debuchy is out so they may change but I would bring N'zogbia back in to exploit this.

Wilshere will:

- Turn his back and jump into 2 defenders - making sure to elbow one in the face - without a foul being called

- Deliberately hand ball in his own area to gain an advantage - again without a foul being called

- Will turn over countless amount of ball, but will score a goal after gaining possession through yet another "non-foul"

- Will have the commentators dribbling over each other trying to get out enough superlatives to describe him

It's almost a shame we will still beat them ;)

• Like 1

Wilshere will:

- Turn his back and jump into 2 defenders - making sure to elbow one in the face - without a foul being called

- Deliberately hand ball in his own area to gain an advantage - again without a foul being called

- Will turn over countless amount of ball, but will score a goal after gaining possession through yet another "non-foul"

- Will have the commentators dribbling over each other trying to get out enough superlatives to describe him

... and Wenger won't see anything.

• Like 1

Wilshere will:

Edited by limpid
fixed embed
  • Like 1

Not beat them at home since 1998, even with form out the window, law of averages suggest it has to happen sooner rather than later.

That was the parachute year, wasn't it?

Certainly was. The hour long half time allowed us to regroup. Cheers Santa.

Yeah, we're coming closer to our first loss of the season and I think it'll be this one. One of my pet hates, arsenal. Hope we can stuff them and I think we have a chance to, but I don't think we will. 0-3. :(