Snow sports: General Chat

MMFy

Pfft, what does BL know about snowboarding? She only got a bronze in the Olympics... <_<

I am sick of these lies.

She didn't get a bronze... WE got the bronze. I am fed up of not getting the credit I deserve.

At least a third of that medal is mine considering it was my music suggestion that she chose to listen to before her bronze medal run.

Pfft, what does BL know about snowboarding? She only got a bronze in the Olympics... <_<

I am sick of these lies.

She didn't get a bronze... WE got the bronze. I am fed up of not getting the credit I deserve.

At least a third of that medal is mine considering it was my music suggestion that she chose to listen to before her bronze medal run.

^_^

I'm taking that as evidence of your agreement. I won't be so cold as to demand you cut a third of your medal off and post it to me, but I do demand a third of all your earnings since Sochi. My lawyers will be in touch.

• 2 years later...

WTAF? Well played Sir.

BBC

Skier Dave Ryding matched Britain's best ever alpine World Cup result when he finished second in the Kitzbuhel slalom in Austria.

He was leading after the first run but was beaten by home favourite Marcel Hirscher to record the first podium of his career.

It was the best result for just over 35 years, since Konrad Bartelski came second in a downhill in Italy in 1981.

• Like 2

• 11 months later...
Â