Wales' Euro 2016 Qualifying Campaign

bannedfromHandV

Steve Morison

Simon Church

Sam Vokes

Jermain Easter

Craig Davies

These have all played upfront for Wales in the last 12 months. It's a real weak area for them now Bellamy has retired. I suppose you could play Bale as a false 9 but then he won't pick up the ball from deep.

Given his form for Burnley as a foil for Ings, Vokes probably suits the way Wales want to play the most e.g just holding it up and passing it to Bale. Think he'll be fit in the next month or so.

• 1 month later...

Thoght Wales looked really dangerous on the break at times , also they was'nt afraid to go looking for the ball , which considering the opposition , I thought was quite brave , not to mention the fact I've got the draw in my accumalator .

Is Ashley Williams a brummie ?

Yeah he's from Tamworth.

I think you"ll find Tamworth i does not lie within the borders of Birmingham , however it's not a bad brummie accent .
Williams was the year below me at my high school in Tamworth. Also, Tamworth has 'B' postcodes so in that sense at least is part of Birmingham.

Yeah he's from Tamworth.

I think you"ll find Tamworth i does not lie within the borders of Birmingham , however it's not a bad brummie accent .
Williams was the year below me at my high school in Tamworth. Also, Tamworth has 'B' postcodes so in that sense at least is part of Birmingham.
your reaching a bit there my friend .

Yeah he's from Tamworth.

Was he good?

• 4 months later...

A very mature performance from Wales that.

Israel weren't much cop, top place certainly flattered them but still Wales stepped it up at the right times.

If we're talking about 18 points being the bar for 2nd place Wales only need 7 more points....sorry 4 given they had Andorra at home so to me they really should comfortably make France from here. Bosnia won't catch them.

It's tempting to say it's Bale and 10 others but from the starting 11 today you also have Ramsey, Allen, Williams, Neil Taylor, Joe Ledley who are all performing to a good level most weeks in the premier league nowadays. The issue is keeping them all fit of course as then championship and league 1 players have to take their place.

Yes they have two great players and several very good ones. I think its the best Welsh team I can remember. They've always had star players like Charles. Rush, Suanders, Giggs etc but now they have a team 

• 2 months later...

Didn't see the game but brilliant result that. It makes such a difference when they don't half half their team out injured as has been the case for most of the last 6 years, Coleman's barely had an injury in this campaign.

Pretty sure they've snuck into pot 1 for world cup qualifying draw aswell with the Belgium win?

• 3 months later...

1 point required from the last two games and somehow, somehow, Wales negotiated a home game against Andorra as campaign closer. 

Bosnian manager was on TV yesterday saying that it was better for Wales to lose on Saturday and qualify at home in their last game - better for the fans.

Bosnian manager was on TV yesterday saying that it was better for Wales to lose on Saturday and qualify at home in their last game - better for the fans.

:o I'm guessing you don't agree with him (I certainly don't) :D  Just get it sorted asap!

I would imagine if it comes down to last game the Welsh players be petrified about **** it up. That would be a 3rd game to qualify plus im sure videos of Paul Bodin be plastered all over the media in run up to the game

For his sake Wales better get through tomorrow :P

I definitely don't agree with Mr Bazderevic! They should do the decent thing and lay down and take it. 0:1, deflected in off Joe Ledley's beard.

Whilst I refuse to believe Wales could lose at home to Andorra, I don't personally need the stress of it still being nil, nil in the 63rd minute.

More than happy to party hard on the back of the world's worst ever scoreless draw out in the Balkans.

Nice to have some proper sport squeezing it's 30 seconds worth in to the local news.

COxz7dFWwAAdQKR.jpg

Never been a fan of Coleman - didn't like the negativity he put into the side after Speed unlocked us, but he deserves praise for what hes done.

Tuesday night is going to be awesome, I don't think I'll even be watching the game. Been humming Zombie Nation for about 48 hours straight, plus side - its done my misses' head-in.

• Like 1

Â