Euro 2016 General Chat

MrDuck

19 minutes ago, penguin said:

De Bruyne has always looked like a pub player whenever I've seen him play for Belgium. Such a talented side on paper but there is zero cohesion as a team.

similarities with England's "Golden Generation"

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

he did put in one cracking cross in 1st half though

Was that the one they scored from, just before he went tumbling over the hoardings?

He didn't seem himself after that. Looked like the ball boy took a clattering too.

Hope they're both ok.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Was that the one they scored from, just before he went tumbling over the hoardings?

He didn't seem himself after that. Looked like the ball boy took a clattering too.

Hope they're both ok.

I hate those kinds of adverts. Bring back the cage!

I really like the new Nike one actually. even though it doesn't make any sense (even within the realms of suspending disbelief)

Edited by Stevo985

39 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Hope they're both ok.

no it was a different cross and think it was Nani who didnt gamble, might have been at 0-0

6 minutes ago, JPAngel said:

Anyone else hoping Slovakia score more, piss off the Russian fans who in turn act violently and get their team chucked out of the competition? :hooray:

They'll finish bottom anyway - Wales, England, Slovakia - in that order.

Â