Euro 2016 General Chat

MrDuck

17 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

The commentator just said "it not all about ronaldo tonight"

"stop **** talking about him then.

He loved that (admittedly good) cross by Ronaldo and wouldn't stop praising it, it took a while until Kilbane finally praised the subsequent fantastic save made by Iceland's keeper.

Just got back from watching Hungary V Austria at the fan zone near Kings Cross .... Giant screens  and a decent atmosphere , shame about the craft beer 

they worked hard the Hungarians and even played with a little swagger at times .... Well deserved the win 

I swear mrs h had a little tear in her eye at full time but safe to say the Hungarian fans were having a great time 

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Just got back from watching Hungary V Austria at the fan zone near Kings Cross .... Giant screens  and a decent atmosphere , shame about the craft beer 

they worked hard the Hungarians and even played with a little swagger at times .... Well deserved the win 

I swear mrs h had a little tear in her eye at full time but safe to say the Hungarian fans were having a great time 

I could hear the Hungarian fans singing dirty songs all they way over in NW1.  

My hovercraft, 

Is full of eels, 

My hovercraft is full of eels, 

It's full of eels, eels and more eels, 

My hovercraft is full of eels. 

(etc)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

Portugal have been pretty unlikable for as long as I can remember, but they do seem to piss off the English so that's alright ;)

Perhaps you can go live there when you leave the UK on June 24th ;)

Pepe is a horrible b##tard that i hope suffers a slow an painful death.

Whilst the "ultra violent" Russian mob are still in town, can't the powers that be throw him into the middle of them?

Â