Euro 2016 General Chat

MrDuck

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Wow....Spain-Italy in round of 16 as it stands.

Tournament finally heating up.

Lovely, Italy can chuck it tomorrow now to leave them to the Belgians... pretty pretty please!!!

Just now, kurtsimonw said:

Italy have already won the group.

ahh... shite, bleeding head to head

edit: oh, wtf... that means they should still not care less :)

Edited by villakram

The Commentator keeps talking about Kalinic's time at Blackburn.  I seem to remember that he always scored against us, I just looked it up, he scored 13 goals in two seasons at Blackburn including 5 goals in 5 games at Villa Park.  On the bright side he lost every single one of those five games by an aggregate score of 19-8. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

Portugal win tomorrow and then they have Belgium, Wales/Turkey and Croatia to get to the Final. If Ronaldo starts to show up now they could get there.

I think all those teams, bar Turkey, have the beating of Portugal on current form. They really haven't been that impressive but they do have the talent to get it right.

Just now, CarewsEyebrowDesigner said:

I think all those teams, bar Turkey, have the beating of Portugal on current form. They really haven't been that impressive but they do have the talent to get it right.

I think they've been unlucky if anything. They've dominated and created lots of chances. It's not like England where we've not created many clear cut ones, a combination of poor finishing and incredible keeping has been the difference. 

36 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

Portugal win tomorrow and then they have Belgium, Wales/Turkey and Croatia to get to the Final. If Ronaldo starts to show up now they could get there.

I think they'll win tomorrow but I dont think they are good enough to go the whole way. Belgium have a great chance though.

Â