Switzerland v England Euro 2016 qualifiers

andykeenan

That tackle on shaquiri I think, before the yellow, rattled Delph and it has affected him a bit.

it what way? i think on the ball he's been excellent, off the ball he's tracking, his positioning is good, he suits this formation perfectly and im sure his passing is still 100%

the rags tomorrow will tell you what a liability he is but he's a better option than milner and chamberlain, deserved the call up and on this performance deserves another chance IMO whether or not he gets its though...

I'm starting to hate England and England fans so much I might just support another nation. I have zero affinity to this bunch of knobs.

Lots of football fans are nobs, even Villa fans. Don't pay attention to them and their opinions. I'm actually quite liking this England team. Swap Welbeck for Sturridge, and I don't think it's a bad team to move forward with. (Although I haven't seen a lot from Stones, so maybe we have a better player for the rightback position?)

so maybe we have a better player for the rightback position

walker, johnson, smalling...

stones needs time, so does chambers, interestingly both of them will probably play CB for their club, will see what clyne does this year

Edited by villa4europe

I'm starting to hate England and England fans so much I might just support another nation. I have zero affinity to this bunch of knobs.

Lots of football fans are nobs, even Villa fans. Don't pay attention to them and their opinions. I'm actually quite liking this England team. Swap Welbeck for Sturridge, and I don't think it's a bad team to move forward with. (Although I haven't seen a lot from Stones, so maybe we have a better player for the rightback position?)

Most England fans are nobs. Just makes it even better when England win and annoy the whingy ****.

I know what you mean, its exhausting the constant bashing of the side. Roy got a massive battering by the press for WINNING the last game and keeping a clean sheet.

Â