Switzerland v England Euro 2016 qualifiers

andykeenan

He's been ok, hasn't really been involved in the game.

I think he's been really poor as a captain though. I'd have expected the captain to be having a word with Delph in those first few minutes, but Rooney was nowhere to be seen while the referee was in Delph's face.

other than the shit touch after the wilshere ball over the top and the turn and shot which the keeper amde a meal of i cant remember rooney doing anything

and despite what ian wright and hoddle say if he had volleyed that pass in to the top corner then it would have been a worldy, they made it sound like something wayne rooney should be doing with his eyes closed

Rooney hasn't single-handedly won the game in the first half, therefore he's played "shit".

Can't think much he has done right, but then I wouldn't play him out wide.

Not done much wrong really. Got in the right positions, got on the end of things. Passing's mostly been good. But it's at the point now where people are labelling him shit for the sake of it. Used to be Gerrard, was Lampard before though. Cool to hate the popular/big names. Oh well.

Rooney hasn't single-handedly won the game in the first half, therefore he's played "shit".

Can't think much he has done right, but then I wouldn't play him out wide.

Not done much wrong really. Got in the right positions, got on the end of things. Passing's mostly been good. But it's at the point now where people are labelling him shit for the sake of it. Used to be Gerrard, was Lampard before though. Cool to hate the popular/big names. Oh well.

He doesn't do enough.. but he's not a winger. Good from Rooney there for the goal mind!

Â