Switzerland v England Euro 2016 qualifiers

andykeenan

they wont change anything, im not even sure if they can identify all of the problems, and if they could then it would be turkeys voting for christmas

i think the FA has this get out of jail card with the premier league being a separate entity 

An odd comment really. Even if you think the FA are utterly inept, surely you can't believe they're actually more interested in finding a plausible excuse than in winning things? Because I'm guessing it would be a great personal and professional moment for even the most drab suit if England were to actually win something. 

Personally i think the FA is like an old boys club, not a clue how half the positions are filled, brooking for years for example, south gate now for example, to a lesser extent Roy for example

I'd guess that there a are lot of people on a cushy number at the FA creaming far more out of it than they put in, it's not just the England set up that needs an overhaul, it's English football in general, but there's far too much money involved for that to happen, you'd cook the golden goose

And like I said, all the FA have to do is point at the premier league, come up with some nonsense about Johnny Foreigner and carry on the way they are

Are they interested in winning things? That depends on your opinion, is Rooney our captain because he's the one best suited to that role or because he's our most marketable player? Personally I'm the latter

• Like 1

If England don't qualify from this group then we really do have problems. Top 2 qualify plus the best third placed team. We'd have to try pretty damn hard to not qualify.

Yes we should qualify easily.  Its just a question of whether we finish top or 2nd. Boring really.

Â