Gaetano D’Agostino

JAMAICAN-VILLAN

lots of Free Transfers at moment:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2741814/Victor-Valdes-Ronaldinho-Mario-Yepes-best-free-agents-Premier-League-sides.html

Jonas (Striker) Nilmar, Hugo Almieda or Ronaldinho would all be Ascute on a free and a lot better than this guy!

All of the players you listed  are strikers (apart from Ronaldinho). We don't need a striker.

I'm not so sure they're a lot better than D'Agostino either (apart from Ronaldinho).

Do we really need anymore midfielders though ? as have Grealish, Cole, Sanchez and now Cleverley coming into the fold as well as N'Zogbia..

Both our main strikers are injured and could take them a while to get back to full fitness, the guys i mentioned would be interesting options to bring off the bench seeing as we are only using Bent, Gabby and Weimann as strikers at the moment and obviously Robinson as a reserve. Would offer us a lot more options.

Edited by Villan4Life

Do we really need anymore midfielders though ? as have Grealish, Cole, Sanchez and now Cleverley coming into the fold as well as N'Zogbia..

Both our main strikers are injured and could take them a while to get back to full fitness, the guys i mentioned would be interesting options to bring off the bench seeing as we are only using Bent, Gabby and Weimann as strikers at the moment and obviously Robinson as a reserve. Would offer us a lot more options.

Benteke will be back within a month and when he is Jonas, Nilmar and Almeida wouldn't get a look in, especially when Kozak comes back too.

If it is even possible to have too many creative midfielders, we're nowhere near that situation yet IMO.

Park Chu-Young that one i would sign him, for as winger and pace trickley striker (different type of benteke or kozak) , i think he is quiet good players, asrenal not his level but our level he will fit in .. i rather play him over gabby or weimann. 

i think we dont need sign anyone in midfield, or defender, but might striker if he good enough... 

Edited by Danny_Villaman84

Since we're out of the League Cup we really don't need any more players in the squad. We've plenty of cover in all positions. I think Grealish is better off we didn't sign another wide player. 

Focus needs to be on Delph and Vlaar getting new contracts asap. I'm worried England duty could mean Delph holds off on negotiations till January