Barcelona

Stevo985

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Makes it more exciting though barce not being so good.

You dont wanna see a barcelona one way show like 4-0. The atmosphere will be pants too.

Sevilla i think will be a good game. Enjoy and let us know how you get on

I dunno. When I went to the Bernabeau I saw Real Madrid beat Espanyol 6-0 with a Ronaldo hattrick and it was pretty **** awesome 😂

1 hour ago, villaglint said:

It’ll be interesting to see what atmosphere is like I’ve been twice but both against poor opposition that Barca wiped floor with. 

Atmosphere was almost non existent for both games. Amazing how that size crowd could make such little noise. Singing isn’t really a thing there so general sound is just people chatting between themselves. 

Unless the ref gives a throw in the wrong way or makes any kind of mistake, and then you’ll almost burst your ear drums from the deafening cries of rage. 

I’ll report back my findings

16 hours ago, villaglint said:

It’ll be interesting to see what atmosphere is like I’ve been twice but both against poor opposition that Barca wiped floor with. 

Atmosphere was almost non existent for both games. Amazing how that size crowd could make such little noise. Singing isn’t really a thing there so general sound is just people chatting between themselves. 

Unless the ref gives a throw in the wrong way or makes any kind of mistake, and then you’ll almost burst your ear drums from the deafening cries of rage. 

When I went there was like a Japanese school trip in front of me, maybe 20 to 30 12 year olds all sat down, it was flatter than a witches tit and the guy next to me smoked a huge cigar and ate sunflower seeds all game and dropped the shells on the floor which looking round was very common... And the seats were covered in dirt/dust... And the concourse was horrifically dated, its possibly one of the worst big team grounds I've been to if I'm honest

Did see Ronaldinho though, no real noise or chanting but the atmosphere when the ball went anywhere near him was electric, not experienced that anywhere else it was palpable and exciting and he was absolutely **** incredible which made it all worthwhile 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, villaglint said:

Had the same experience when I was at Bernabeu. But that high up I was sitting there is no way the people around me would have a clue if the ref was right or wrong. At Nou Camp I was closer to the pitch. Dull 0-0 derby with Espanyol. Saw Messi live though.

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

When I went there was like a Japanese school trip in front of me, maybe 20 to 30 12 year olds all sat down, it was flatter than a witches tit and the guy next to me smoked a huge cigar and ate sunflower seeds all game and dropped the shells on the floor which looking round was very common... And the seats were covered in dirt/dust... And the concourse was horrifically dated, its possibly one of the worst big team grounds I've been to if I'm honest

Did see Ronaldinho though, no real noise or chanting but the atmosphere when the ball went anywhere near him was electric, not experienced that anywhere else it was palpable and exciting and he was absolutely **** incredible which made it all worthwhile 

Think we might have been at same game! 

I went to Barcelona vs Benidorm (lolz) in the Copa Del Rey in 2008.

Played most of the stars.  Barca scraped by 1-0 after Messi had a dreadful penalty saved but he scored the rebound.

I also remember Benidorm hitting the bar from what felt like the half way line.

Â