The next five games

Morley_crosses_to_Withe

• 3 weeks later...

We've had a great start, but now face a tough run of fixtures. What's your prediction for the next five?

I reckon we'll get five/six points which isn't bad considering the teams we play.

We just need the three points against Everton then I can be satisfied with the return produced from this difficult set of fixtures.

• Like 1

Yes i'll be happy with a point at Everton tbh. They'll be all out for a win after such a poor start to the season.

Yeah I think we're all looking forward to the Everton game, as one that looks 'easy' compared to our recent run. Hopefully people will remember it's still a tough game if we don't get maximum points.

If we can get 4 points from the next 3 games it should set us up in good stead for so called lesser teams around the corner.

God help this place if we don't start taking points from those games.

I agree a point minimum would be good from Everton, just to halt the run of defeats. A win would be a fantastic result, and would mean we surpass my expectations from 5 games we were all talking about. All fixtures in the PL are tough, but the last 4/5 have been etrxa tough.

Â