The next five games

Morley_crosses_to_Withe

No idea, just happy about how we have done so far. Would have been ideal to get tekkers back but that won't happen. Hopefully we can get 6+ but it's gonna be tough. The good side is that we are defending a lot better this season. Plus I know that if I am overly optimistic about it then the crash will be much worse

We played well against the bigger sides last season and we weren't even as strong defensively as we seem to be now. So we should pick up a couple of results from those. However, it's still nice we picked up the points from our first three fixtures to take the pressure off them.

• Like 1

Can see us getting something from both Merseyside games tbh, Everton have got a howler in them and we don't seem as afraid of Anfield as in times gone by. City is a nailed on loss i reckon, and genuinely no idea about Arse. 2-5pts is a reasonable result for me.

Can see us getting something from both Merseyside games tbh, Everton have got a howler in them and we don't seem as afraid of Anfield as in times gone by. City is a nailed on loss i reckon, and genuinely no idea about Arse. 2-5pts is a reasonable result for me.

Evernot 3 - Chelsea 6

If we can not lose 2 of them I'll be happy. Liverpool could do us badly in the next game, that'll be a super test of the defence. Can see Sanchez starting and that being quite  a defensive side. The Liverpool attacking will be relentless, so we need to focus on hitting them on the counter like we did last season. Could play right into our hands, or could see us being murdered

How many of us predicated 7 points from 9? I certainly did not. But it's a great platform to build from. Yes, the goal was sloppy, but we looked very comfortable for a vast majority of that game.

We had an excellent record last season against the big boys. We can play without fear and build on our solid defensive foundations. Think we might have crumpled last season with Clark/Baker/Bertrand/Lowton in defence. We have more steel this season.

I can see us picking up a win and the odd draw, in all honesty.

I've put the QPR game in with the fixtures (game 6) but it's a horrible run. If we can pick up a few points we'll have done well.

September 2014   Show last 5 matches and coverage Competition Fixture Date Kick-off Status Show Premier League

LiverpoolvAston Villa

Sat 13 Sep 17:30   Show Premier League

Aston VillavArsenal

Sat 20 Sep 15:00   Show Premier League

ChelseavAston Villa

Sat 27 Sep 15:00   October 2014   Show last 5 matches and coverage Competition Fixture Date Kick-off Status Show Premier League

Aston VillavMan City

Sat 4 Oct 17:30   Show Premier League

EvertonvAston Villa

Sat 18 Oct 15:00   Show Premier League

QPRvAston Villa

Mon 27 Oct 20:00    

Great record at Anfield last few games, see no reason why we can't get something there. Anything could happen in the others I guess but really can't see us getting anything at Chelsea the way they are playing at the moment.

Â