The Future Thread

villarule123

We shall all become corpses.

Didcot was once known for having the longest life expectancy in the UK. That was before you moved in though... :detect:

Whatever gives you that idea...

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/9778-anyone-driving-up-through-oxfordshire/

Wainy316

Curtain Twitcher

Posted 23 August 2013 - 02:08 PM

Anybody travelling up to this via the A34 (Oxfordshire way) with room for a strangler who will provide petrol money and in car snacks?

•  

Oh, that.

• Like 1

We shall all become corpses.

Didcot was once known for having the longest life expectancy in the UK. That was before you moved in though... :detect:

Whatever gives you that idea...

http://www.villatalk.com/index.php/topic/9778-anyone-driving-up-through-oxfordshire/

Wainy316

Curtain Twitcher

Posted 23 August 2013 - 02:08 PM

Anybody travelling up to this via the A34 (Oxfordshire way) with room for a strangler who will provide petrol money and in car snacks?

Oh, that.

Room for a strangler :)

Did you get any takers or are they not alive to talk about it ?

The aging population and the care of is going to be the problem for developed countries IMO.  

If the current number of old people need X amount of care / medication / housing at the current rate of expansion the X will possibly be unattainable within the current social setup. With relationships between people quite different from the last century (Ie people get married less and have more partners in general) the assets available for the government to steal when people die are I suppose going to be smaller then they get less and less money to look after more and more people with more dementia etc as they are getting older and older so cost more.  

ALso.....they will stop making trousers and we will blend...........................all our food.

• Like 2

ALso.....they will stop making trousers and we will blend...........................all our food.

The little finger will go. I've been watching it. It doesn't pull its weight.

• Like 3

The little finger will go. I've been watching it. It doesn't pull its weight.
You must have been watching me play guitar.

Inbreeding amongst City fans will reach a critical point, resulting in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. style mutants roaming the UK. The 1st Battalion, The Royal Aston Regiment (lead by Colonel Roy Keane) will take part in a great war against the mutants. The last of the mutants will be cornered at St. Andrews, where they are finished off. St. Andrews is burned to the ground.

Mass Villa pissup ensues.

Edited by F-87

Â