Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

I wouldn't wish any player an injury, but it does seem it's almost always good/important players who get injured. Rubbish players who keep being picked in spite of being rubbish (Cleverley, Agbonlahor, Weimann) are always fit, and even if they do pick up an injury it's always something that will keep them out for no more than 2 games.

We'd be seriously screwed if our top scorer was injured ;)

I wouldn't wish any player an injury, but it does seem it's almost always good/important players who get injured. Rubbish players who keep being picked in spite of being rubbish (Cleverley, Agbonlahor, Weimann) are always fit, and even if they do pick up an injury it's always something that will keep them out for no more than 2 games.

3 league goals this season, 5 last season. Very impressive.

Based on yesterday I'm not sure he does either, him, Delph and Sanchez was an absolute mess

Strangely phrased. But surely you can see what Delph and Sanchez offer. Everyone has mares. Unfortunately our whole team did yday. Sanchez, Delph, Gil is an exciting trio. We should give it time. Preferably under different stewardship.

Absolutely, we do not want Weimann injured. :)

The recall thing all depends on who is paying his wages whilst he's here I suppose. If United are still paying them then from their point of view they may aswell have him available to them as have him playing here for the remainder of his contract. Whereas if we're paying him then there's a case for them leaving him here. The former also assumes there's a place in their 25 man squad for him, which there may not be. I haven't checked, nor do I want to.

I doubt Cleverley would have signed for us during this window had we wanted to sign him or that he plans to sign for us in the summer in any case.

I can understand Manchester United would like to do a deal for him now as they will get nothing in the summer and they may have asked us to buy him now as a result but the player would also need to want to join us. I think it was always his plan to get games with us before moving to Everton with a nice signing on fee in the next window and I doubt that plan has changed. 

His stock will have gone down over the course of the season. I wonder will Everton want him now. I wonder will Villa want him in the summer. His purported transfer fee for January was £7m IIRC. There's no way he's worth that on the evidence of Villa's season. He should have come here and taken over ownership of the midfield as a big fish in a small pond. He has done nothing of the sort. If anything he has shied away from responsibility and been happy to be just another midfielder. I really hope the rumours of a recall are true.

• Like 1

Based on yesterday I'm not sure he does either, him, Delph and Sanchez was an absolute mess

Strangely phrased. But surely you can see what Delph and Sanchez offer. Everyone has mares. Unfortunately our whole team did yday. Sanchez, Delph, Gil is an exciting trio. We should give it time. Preferably under different stewardship.

watching the 3 of them i dont think they know who's meant to push on, who is meant to be deep, who they were meant to pick up, when to press when to sit back, the organisation between those 3 was shocking

i see what delph and sanchez offer and im not saying its cleverleys fault that trio didnt work, but that trio really didnt work

• Like 1

Anyone reckon Man. United inserted a clause in the deal where we get fined or they get a bit extra if we don't start him, there's been examples before of loan deals that have been agreed like that.

Can only think that's the case as he starts every friggin game!

Anyone reckon Man. United inserted a clause in the deal where we get fined or they get a bit extra if we don't start him, there's been examples before of loan deals that have been agreed like that.

Can only think that's the case as he starts every friggin game!

Or Lamber hasn't got a clue.

Cleverley has played for over 26 hours this season in the league for us and managed zero goals and zero assists!

This is a player who Lambert seemingly sees as an offensive player and the most forward thinking player of the midfield three.

26 hours!!! Can you imagine playing football for more than an entire day and being that crap!

Â