Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

christ no. garbage player who won't aid creativity one bit

Come on, really?

Delph, Sanchez, Westwood, Cleverley, Cole competing for three spots. Darn sight better than what we had 2 months ago.

More players doesn't mean more creativity though.

True but the point is that having quality players fighting for their place in the team should lead to them upping their game and benefit the team. Lambert had feck all quality options in most positions over the past 2 seasons and as a result had to keep playing players who were off form. If we can get a quality winger then our squad will be looking great imo and we will have good competition for places in all positions.

When was the last time he was played as the main attacking midfield player?

He's played for one of the best teams in thr country, he was able to get forward often.

Some of the over reactions on here are a joke. I'm sure Senderos and Richardson received similar criticisms when they signed but have turned out to be useful additions. Give the guy a bloody chance its totally plausible a player can be better at another club.

Senderos and Richardson were also peanuts in positions where we needed more players.

I agree with the valuation point... but we need another central midfielder, KEA is shocking and clearly wants to move back to Holland. Gardner has just been loaned out. But you haven't taken the point I said, about a player who has such negative press and opinions and proves people wrong. Senderos is or was fully known to be rubbish and in the first 3 games of the season he has heavily impressed for me. As stated, players can play well at other clubs!

He is one of the worst, most ineffective players in the league. I would rather we didnt sign anyone than this waste of space.

That's just pure hyperbole.

I can assure you it isnt. I think anyone who likes this signing simply hasnt seen him "play" enough.

Regardless of whether you or not you rate him he clearly isn't one of the worst players in the leagues.

Edited by Mantis

Not a fan but lets face it, many a talent has pulled on a Newton Heath shirt and been made to look garbage ..... they've even made RVP look average !!!

Rather spend the £8M on a proven goalscorer but I'll give him a chance if he comes and who knows, it could lift his game being at a new club.

PS: He is at least 800% better than KEA !!!

Edited by Paul33
  • Like 1

If he signs, I'm not going to give him a chance and even if has a good game I'll still expend all my energy putting him down.

FYI this post is getting ripped to pieces on redcafe.

They clearly missed the sarcasm.

Edited by StefanAVFC

Â