Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

Cleverly - great energy, keeps things ticking and closes people down well. I.e. he is pretty much the same player as KEA. At least KEA scored a few.

KEA was forever losing track of runners. Though to be fair he was pretty good at timing runs himself, better than any current squad member.

Forgetting about any price, I'd probably go Cleverley over KEA but only just.

If it was a decision between KEA and Cleverley, having seen them both in action now, I think I would actually prefer KEA. At least he one and one game were he was above average!

He keeps things ticking over ..problem is Westwood is already doing that so when you play both it lessons the attacking threat.Hence why when he need a goal he gets the hook

Given our spending resources 7mil us too much for what he brings to the team

He keeps things ticking over ..problem is Westwood is already doing that so when you play both it lessons the attacking threat.Hence why when he need a goal he gets the hook

I'm sorry, No. He doesn't keep things ticking over, not at all.

Westwood always wants the ball and whilst he is limited in many aspects he doesn't shy away from the game.

Cleverley doesn't do this, he goes missing. Completely anonymous.

• Like 4

Totally agree with this. He is busy and has a good short passing game. But not what we need right now.

I'm sorry, No. He doesn't keep things ticking over, not at all.

Westwood always wants the ball and whilst he is limited in many aspects he doesn't shy away from the game.

Cleverley doesn't do this, he goes missing. Completely anonymous.

This just isn't true.

The amount of passes they have per game is basically the same.

If I know anything about two wrongs it's that they always make a right, especially when making light of terrible historic events.

Back on topic, I was quite excited when Cleverley joined as I did see him as an improvement to what we had. After half a season, I really have to admit that he's not all that great. It's a shame as I thought it might work out, but as others have commented, he does go missing for large portions of the game.

Â