Weekends football 30/31 August

andykeenan

Said it before and I'll say it again Chelsea are going to absolute walk the title and can see them winning CL as well

Their squad is outrageously strong

The additions of Fabregas and Costa as almost guarenteed them the title..i know its only 3 games in but the awareness of both players and Costas runs n finishing..chelski havent had that for awhile so if the stay fit thrre gonna have a huge say in where the title goes

Yep. They weren't far off the title last season, now like you say they have Fabregas giving them that little bit extreme from the midfield and someone who's going to guarantee goals in Costa. A bit of extra depth throughout the squad as well with Courtois, Filipe Luis, etc.

That goal by Wayne Routledge. Just putting it out there but shame he couldn't do anything for us

Just seen it, absolutely brilliant technique. On another note, that Aussie fullback that baggies signed got torn to pieces by Dyer yesterday :)

Edited by Biskitt

That goal by Wayne Routledge. Just putting it out there but shame he couldn't do anything for us

Never given the chance though

Just seen it, absolutely brilliant technique. On another note, that Aussie fullback that baggies signed got torn to pieces by Dyer yesterday :)

Jason Davison. Played in the WC for Australia. Wonderful going forward....

... a little suspect in defense. A bit like Lowton.

Howard is now on a downward spiral as a keeper imho.

In fact, Everton are looking quite old in important areas.

Saying that, I think Coleman could be one of the best right backs in the league - if he can improve his defensive side a little more.

Just watched MOTD, agree with people saying the title is as good as Chelsea's. Having said that I can see quite a few red cards heading their way, possibly the most unlikeable squad I've ever seen. Azpilicueta's fight face just begs for a slap.

Edited by B94villa

Â