Weekends football 30/31 August

andykeenan

I just find it strange that people still find this stuff really incredible and wow and unbelievable and amazing. What would you say if Tony Pulis and Arsene Wenger starting ripping the clothes off one another on the touchline and kissing passionately. Or Joe Kinnear rode a horse around St James Park pitch for 90 minutes. You've used up all your excitedness expressions on there having been a few extra goals. There have been a lot of goals in the game. It is out of the ordinary, but barely. It's still 11 men playing football with a ref and 40,000 poor people watching on.

I want to see this.

joe-kinnear.thumb_.jpg

• Like 1

I just find it strange that people still find this stuff really incredible and wow and unbelievable and amazing. What would you say if Tony Pulis and Arsene Wenger starting ripping the clothes off one another on the touchline and kissing passionately. Or Joe Kinnear rode a horse around St James Park pitch for 90 minutes. You've used up all your excitedness expressions on there having been a few extra goals. There have been a lot of goals in the game. It is out of the ordinary, but barely. It's still 11 men playing football with a ref and 40,000 poor people watching on.

22 men actually.

• Like 4

22 men actually.

And the linesmen. Don't forget them

22 men actually.

Sorry I'm not wearing my glasses.

What a **** game. Incredible. Such athleticism

22 men actually.

Sorry I'm not wearing my glasses.

What a **** game. Incredible. Such athleticism

You would think a Villa fan would appreciate a game that had 9 (!) goals. That's 8 more than we scored all season. In all competitions.

Edited by Keyblade

Some games in the premier league have lots of goals. It has happened in the past and it'll happen in the future. Don't get caught up in how excited commentators sound. Barack Obama is not prancing around the pitch in a dress. It's just a few goals

34751d43da5a265f8e53d1a976e6dc40-serious

• Like 1

Kinnear could gallop around the pitch on an horse anytime he wanted, it's easily done, but Chelsea could play Everton a thousand times and you'd have to wait a long time for 3-6 scoreline.

Said it before and I'll say it again Chelsea are going to absolute walk the title and can see them winning CL as well

Their squad is outrageously strong

I know what you are saying, however, history tells us they'll hit a blip at some point.
  • Like 1

I remember when United beat Arsenal 8-2 and the beginning of the same seaon I think it was Chelsea were get high scoring wins. But in the end it was Man City who got the title. It's early doors yet.

It's Ronglish. It means the first few minutes of a game, or the first few games of a season.  The specific time period is indeterminate. 

• Like 1

Â