Weekends football 30/31 August

andykeenan

I just find it strange that people still find this stuff really incredible and wow and unbelievable and amazing. What would you say if Tony Pulis and Arsene Wenger starting ripping the clothes off one another on the touchline and kissing passionately. Or Joe Kinnear rode a horse around St James Park pitch for 90 minutes. You've used up all your excitedness expressions on there having been a few extra goals. There have been a lot of goals in the game. It is out of the ordinary, but barely. It's still 11 men playing football with a ref and 40,000 poor people watching on.

I just find it strange that people still find this stuff really incredible and wow and unbelievable and amazing. What would you say if Tony Pulis and Arsene Wenger starting ripping the clothes off one another on the touchline and kissing passionately. Or Joe Kinnear rode a horse around St James Park pitch for 90 minutes. You've used up all your excitedness expressions on there having been a few extra goals. There have been a lot of goals in the game. It is out of the ordinary, but barely. It's still 11 men playing football with a ref and 40,000 poor people watching on.

I want to see this.

Edited by AVFCforever1991
  • Like 3

It's not that serious

Ummm ok.

fe8bf36b.gif

• Like 1

Â