Pre match thread

chappy

---------------Guzan---------------

Hutton Vlaar Senderos Cissokho

--------------Sanchez-------------

--------Delph---Westwood-------

N'zogbia-----------------Grealish

-------------Weimann-------------2-0 Villa

Yeah, the lineup look good. Although i don't think Lambert has the courage to play Grealish

I'm not sure whether I'd want to start Grealish. He excites me, but I still think he looks a little lost at time. I would swap Grealish for Bacuna in this line-up, and bring Grealish on late in the game.

I keep forgetting Bacuna. He might actually score.

Big game this one for Lambert after the last two home games.

Win and we've had a great start to the season and have a much needed 7 points ahead of a tough run.

But a draw or defeat will start to see the pressure grow from some of the fans.

Good time to be playing Hull after their European game on Thursday, just a shame they weren't away.

Think we will win this 2-0

My first game of the season after missing Newcastle because of work and Orient because of apathy.

Cant see too many goals in this but I think we will grab the three points. If the defence carries on their impressive form up to yet I just can't see Hull scoring. It's just a case of if we can nick one at the other end. 

Hopefully Thursdays exertions for Hull will mean they tire late on although I have never quite understood why such a big thing is made of playing Thursday then Sunday

hard to expect much from this..lack of shots on target and the the choice of the 3 potential strikers to choose from ( And,Gabby & Bent ) not much there to fill you with confidence..hopefily a win tho i can see the goal coming from a set piece..that or Andi is gonna have another good game like hull last season

This is my prediction:

Guzan; Hutton Senderos Vlaar Richardson; Sanchez; Westwood Delph; N'Zogbia Agbonlahor Grealish.  

Don't think Cissokho will make it, although Vlaar looks fine to start. Probably going to be Weimann ahead of Grealish but I think Grealish starting will give the crowd a massive lift - it's a really easy way for Lambert to lift us.

0-0 or 1-0 either way seem the obvious predictions.