England squad for Norway & Switzerland

andykeenan

Everyone taking the piss out of Delph and Colback being selected are annoying the crap out of me.

Most of these muppets taking the piss probably couldn't name half of the Colombian and Chilean squads.

Big names don't mean it will work well and the sooner some of these top 7 supporting fans realise is the more i'll start to like England again.

Edited by Bradd92
  • Like 1

Everyone taking the piss out of Delph and Colback being selected are annoying the crap out of me.

Most of these muppets taking the piss probably couldn't name half of the Colombian and Chilean squads.

Big names don't mean it will work well and the sooner some of these top 7 supporting fans realise is the more i'll start to like England again.

Jack Colback is shite though.

Maybe, but to do that England need to find a system that helps them punch above their weight, and I don't think Roy is innovative enough to pull that off at international level, where it really is down to individual quality of player rather than the collective (most of the time, anyway) (inb4Greece).

Might be a team that actually gives a f*** for once. Need to become more than the sum of their parts i.e a team. Havnt felt im watching a team of England players who all care and want to play together since about 96.

Which has coincided with even average footballers becoming millionaires and celebrities, atleast before you had to be a Best, Pele, Beckenbauer, Cruyff to be world renowned and live a life of luxury, just look at how Balotelli was treated on his arrival to Liverpool and the money that Shaw is on. There is no prestige in playing for England any more, so maybe the "average" English players might show us something we havnt seen for a while.

Could be talking bollocks but we mention Chile & Columbia a lot, teams full of players who grew up with nothing and in relation to the Premier league still earning nothing, yet they show a passion and fight and maybe an anger at not being considered on the same level and we like to watch that. 

Realistically who else is there out there (injured or not) who would go into the team?

K. Walker

Shawcross

A. Johnson

M. Richards

Lescott

Shawcross I agree, Lescott isn't even fit for WBA, Johnson has about 1 good game in 5 for Sunderland so no chance he's international quality these days and Richards has played about 5 games in the last two years.

Then again Henry winter is suggesting a midfield of wilshere, Milner and Townsend...

Same old England

Good will stop Townsend's drivel on commentary. ;)

Oh he's on about the winger Andros is he....

Â