Midweek football 25/28 August

andykeenan

Making Daniel Sturridge the focal point of your attack is a masterstroke from Brenda.

Er, he just signed Balotelli?   He didn't have much choice tonight but I think your criticism is a bit specific to one game in which he didn't really have a choice. 

Making Daniel Sturridge the focal point of your attack is a masterstroke from Brenda.

Er, he just signed Balotelli? He didn't have much choice tonight but I think your criticism is a bit specific to one game in which he didn't really have a choice.

Lambert would suit this game.

Er, he just signed Balotelli? He didn't have much choice tonight but I think your criticism is a bit specific to one game in which he didn't really have a choice.

It's based on having watched Sturridge play for both club and country and his history of being an incredibly selfish player who, to me, is not a team player at all and had he been then England may have done better at the world cup and Liverpool not having to risk money on such a volatile character as Balotelli.

They got Balotelli for £16m and £80k a week. I think for that money it is well worth the risk, even if he tanks somebody will buy him at about the same price. 

Ronaldo stat time: Tonight was his 250th appearance for Real Madrid.  255 goals. :wacko:

Edited by The_Rev

Â