WBA Ticket thread

Dirtysanchez

I was looking at going to WBA away in December, have a ticket history but not a season ticket holder, would I have any chance does anybody know? I know it's a good bit away but was just looking at booking flights over and they are reasonable at the minute but didn't want to book if I haven't a hope of getting a ticket, thanks in advance for any replies.

• 4 weeks later...

Cheers Limpid, anyone know when KO time for this will be sorted? Would expect it to be moved for TV?

Last season it was moved to 8pm Monday and the season before it was at 5.30pm on a Saturday so it's likely.

Thanks for that Wedge, any idea when they have to decide by?

• 3 weeks later...

Its been 17:30 kick off quite recently. I am not sure when Sky announce their December games though.

Arsenal v Newcastle is on at 5.30 that Saturday so I can't see it being on then, I don't ever recall any Saturday having 2 5.30 KO?

• 4 weeks later...

Saturday 13th December 3pm

Allocation 2,536

Prices £39 [adults], £29 [O60s], £25 [u21s and students] and £15 [u17s].

Sale Dates

Wednesday November 12 to 2014/15 season card holders who attended five or more Barclays Premier League away fixtures this season.

Friday November 14 to 2014/15 season card holders who attended three or more Barclays Premier League away fixtures this season.

Tuesday November 18 to 2014/15 season card holders who attended one or more Barclays Premier League away fixtures this season.

Thursday November 20 they are available to 2014/15 season card holders while from Tuesday November 25 they are on sale to Villa Cash members

Friday November 28 on sale to supporters who attended three or more Barclays Premier League away fixtures this season.

Monday December 1, General Sale

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/avfc/details/event.aspx?itemref=9427

Doesn't look like it, BT haven't got a game so it could go to 12.30 (?) on the Saturday but sky have utd v Liverpool on the Sunday so they'll want hours to build that wankfest up and then a game at 4pm

This won't be moved now can assure you. Was 3 o clock the year they beat us

Â