• Poor
    • Very poor
  3. 3. Refereeing performance

• Very good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very poor

I'm not sure why people are angry, I'm just numb to this kind of stuff now. 2 years of Lambert has done this! The league cup would have been a distraction this year, if truth be told we are going to be right in the relegation mix and we have 36 points to get to scrape over the line.

Only 17k there as well tonight. Because of Lerner, apathy rules supreme and most of the fans who came back (including me) feel that if he can't be bothered, why should we?

Orient came and defended well by the looks of things, they tactically outplayed our crap manager and got the victory they deserved.

Is this the earliest we have ever been knocked out of a domestic cup competition? I can't remember if we have ever been knocked out of the 2nd round of the League Cup before.

Why are people happy that we are out the cup?

Because it's a competition that there is a very slim chance we could win. Given the injuries we had last season and the slump we ended the season with the last thing I want is for us to be playing in the Capital One Cup this season.

I don't like to see Villa lose but I'm happy we're out of that cup at the first hurdle. Less games to play is a positive for our League performances imo. 

• Like 2

Why are people happy that we are out the cup?

Because it's a competition that there is a very slim chance we could win. Given the injuries we had last season and the slump we ended the season with the last thing I want is for us to be playing in the Capital One Cup this season.

I don't like to see Villa lose but I'm happy we're out of that cup at the first hurdle. Less games to play is a positive for our League performances imo. 

Slim chance of winning as opposed to the league that there is absolutely no chance of winning in which we just make up the numbers.