limpid

We actually sound like we are playing well. Orient are essentially parking the bus and hitting on the break as you'd expect. This will be a test to see if we can unlock the door so to speak.

Metaphorically speaking of course, as there isn't actually a door on the pitch. It's the opposition defence.

We are unlocking the door to the bus. Shouldn't be too hard.

I see Orient have a player on the bench called 'Nathan Clarke'.  Hopefully they bring him on as he has to be crap with a name like that.   :P

I don't get it.  What's your logic?  Is it because we have a player called Nathan who happens to be shit?? 

Pretty weak imo.

Ok here goes, just for you.  Yes it's partly because we have a player called Nathan who is pretty crap and also because the second name is Clarke. Now the spelling of the Orient Clarke is with an 'e' at the end and our Clark has no 'e' on the end but the pronunciation is exactly the same so it's quite easy to make a cross reference between the two.

You're welcome!

If he was called Nathan Clark, I may have chortled.

May have.  The danger of trying a joke on a text based audience, however.

I see Orient have a player on the bench called 'Nathan Clarke'.  Hopefully they bring him on as he has to be crap with a name like that.   :P

I don't get it.  What's your logic?  Is it because we have a player called Nathan who happens to be shit?? 

Pretty weak imo.

Ok here goes, just for you.  Yes it's partly because we have a player called Nathan who is pretty crap and also because the second name is Clarke. Now the spelling of the Orient Clarke is with an 'e' at the end and our Clark has no 'e' on the end but the pronunciation is exactly the same so it's quite easy to make a cross reference between the two.

You're welcome!

If he was called Nathan Clark, I may have chortled.

May have.  The danger of trying a joke on a text based audience, however.

Facepalm-GIFS-1.gif

• Like 1

Bacuna apperantly been very good. Play him ahead of Gabby or Weimann on sunday!

No matter how well our front 4 play tonight I have no faith in Lambert to make changes for Sunday.

As far as he is concerned those players have got us 4 points out of 6 regardless of how shit they have been.