Tom Fox

Cracker1234

No no, the pleasure as always is mine.

I understand that was a bit of a knee jerk reaction. I too did not initially agreed with the appointment, but my god the guy does not **** around does he.

No no, the pleasure as always is mine.

I understand that was a bit of a knee jerk reaction. I took did not initially agreed with the appointment, but my god the guy does not **** around does he.

I'll see where we are in a year with Fox. He has proven nothing yet. And it looks like we had one candidate and interviewed one person for a role which has our premier league future on the line. He has flipped his coin, we will see what happens next.

I'll see where we are in a year with Fox. He has proven nothing yet. And it looks like we had one candidate and interviewed one person for a role which has our premier league future on the line. He has flipped his coin, we will see what happens next.

To be honest, what do interviews prove? As long as Sherwood went along with the vision, whatever it may be, and he's the man Fox wanted then job done. What's the point in faffing? Get him in.

So he did.

Doesn't seem the type to panic. I reserve judgement too, but I like him so far even if I initially disagreed with his choice, he has balls.

We don't know how many candidates were "interviewed" or "considered" for the role, what we do know is that Sherwood was first spotted in our stands on New Years Day - this wasn't a knee jerk decision or a quick decision IMO, this has been in the pipeline for a while.

• Like 1

We don't know how many candidates were "interviewed" or "considered" for the role, what we do know is that Sherwood was first spotted in our stands on New Years Day - this wasn't a knee jerk decision or a quick decision IMO, this has been in the pipeline for a while.

I agree, I bet they had clause in Lambert's contract that he'd get just one year salary as compensation if we drop in relegation zone given how quickly they booted him after Hull game.

I agree, I bet they had clause in Lambert's contract that he'd get just one year salary as compensation if we drop in relegation zone given how quickly they booted him after Hull game.

yes agreed, it was like they were waiting for that as a trigger to firing Lambert, and they already had Sherwood lined up.

He seems to have much better understanding about football and looks to be quite a bit stronger personality than Faulkner ever was. I'd expect him to know football as he's had years of experience in Arsenal, if he wouldn't have I doubt they'd employ him.

At least so far he looks to have what it takes to work as CEO, but next season should show us where we're heading.

so in a matter of months we've gone from the combination of two passive people going through the motions in charge of affairs behind the scene's and with the team, to having two focussed, ego fueled and driven people in charge, is it the perfect change and a match made in heaven or will these two end up head to head and dragging the club down with them.. time will tell, still like fox so far, seem's to be saying the right things and making the wheels move a bit ....

Told there would no knee jerk reactions, whilst a former manager of the year with an excellent track record of steering clubs away from relegation sat on the dole. Then dumps Lambert and recruits a bloke with half a season's managerial experience ......Tony Pullis meanwhile ....1 defeat in 9

Brave ?

Probably. I genuinely think they wouldn't have gone for Pulis anyway, nor am I convinced we would give him assurances on budgets either.

We didn't

Not his point is it. I agree, I don't think they would have gone for Pulis regardless even if he was available now. He doesn't fit the MO.

Probably. I genuinely think they wouldn't have gone for Pulis anyway, nor am I convinced we would give him assurances on budgets either.

We didn't

Not his point is it. I agree, I don't think they would have gone for Pulis regardless even if he was available now. He doesn't fit the MO.

Yeah - I can't see TF presiding over 1 defeat in 9  - be a false narrative !

Sherwood won't be here long term he will either bomb totally, or move on if he is anything approaching moderate.

We didn't

Yeah - I can't see TF presiding over 1 defeat in 9 - be a false narrative !

Sherwood won't be here long term he will either bomb totally, or move on if he is anything approaching moderate.

Why would he move on if he is approaching "moderate"? I don't understand.

Also don't understand you first answer really. Fox has talked a few times about the ethos he wants to create here and Pulis fits precisely none of the perimeters as we believe them to be. I personally don't understand the love affair with him either, he's a sour faced word removed and the football is dire. I've no doubt he'd have kept us up, but that wasn't the point I was making was it.

Â