Tom Fox

Cracker1234

I think this guy knows what he is doing. Looks like he has more long term, grass roots plans. Not subsiding to quick fix solutions, but sticking to a plan, which I do believe he has. Not caving is a good sign in my books and there was also a club up in Manchester, which stuck with a manager even when he wasn't doing so well.

Cheers

• Like 3

Liked it.

Trouble is I, and many others, can only, as he said himself, base our views on 'the amount of points and the style of play'. In fact that pretty much sums up what being a fan, as opposed to an employee, of a club is all about.

I happen to think that as he says the - possibly instructed - change of style will indeed pay dividends, although lambo continues to be overly cautious, leading to our increased scoring difficulties.

He could help illuminate us more by disclosing clearly what the issues of the 'last few seasons' or however he put it, actually are....particularly as lambo has been here for more than two of the them !

Anyway he talks a good game which is a decent start.

Just letting you guys know that Tom Fox got back to me - I'm arranging a meeting with the head of media operations to discuss our YouTube channel and video content.

Anything people want me to forward on let me know! 

More videos of new signings please :D

• Like 1

Just letting you guys know that Tom Fox got back to me - I'm arranging a meeting with the head of media operations to discuss our YouTube channel and video content.

Could you PM me his email...100% not for spam purposes :)

Tell him I want us to sign a deal with Umbro

And that the badge sucks

• Like 1

MOAR BOOBS!

• Like 2

I think this guy knows what he is doing. Looks like he has more long term, grass roots plans. Not subsiding to quick fix solutions, but sticking to a plan, which I do believe he has. Not caving is a good sign in my books and there was also a club up in Manchester, which stuck with a manager even when he wasn't doing so well.

Cheers

The only similarity between Lambert and Fergie as managers is that they are both Scottish..................

Cheers

The only similarity between Lambert and Fergie as managers is that they are both Scottish..................

Scottish and stubborn.

Cheers

Not this shit again.  If by "not doing well" you mean finishing 2nd and winning the FA Cup, I'd happily settle for Lambert doing that badly.  Yes there were ups and down in Ferguson's first few years but as I say he managed to finish in 2nd place in his second year.  That after having won a European trophy with Aberdeen.  All in all, a bit different to Lambert.

MOAR BOOBS!

He is way ahead of you.

He's bringing in Helen Flanagan.

• Like 1

Awesome! Obvs that afvc need a more consistent brand across all media (video, the site, social, print), that in terms of video we need better production quality all round really from how interviews are conducted right through to the level of animations and titling etc. I've seen you mention a lot of that though. Content wise, just more and freely availble would be nice! Training, match previews, interviews, historical stuff too...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31017388

Good interview here, seems like this change in style of play may have come from the top down in order to become better to watch.

Good interview and seems very switched on. I would love to know what he is hearing and seeing to give him such a postive outlook though?
Really positive interview and all I can expect from him. I have slight trouble with it and he talks about what we don't see but as an entertainment business what we see is what matters as customers. Any other entertainment business that doesn't have the loyalty football has would have lost a lot more customers a long time ago under the same situation and sometimes I think this is lost at Villa. Edited by nick76

More content similar to that of Man City's YouTube channel please, not sure how many others have seen any of it but it's brilliant Edited by Pembers

Bring back Bannan or Salifou

Â