Tom Fox

Cracker1234

Just now, thabucks said:

Be interesting to see the value of the Under Armour deal. (Not that it takes away from his overall ineptitude) guessing with relegation it will at best match Macron ?! 

There was talk about Macron also offering us a deal. Under Armours was massive should we stay in the Prem, not so good in the Championship. Macron's not as good in the Prem, but more than Under Armour in the Championship.

Obviously no way of confirming if that is true or not. But y'know.

• Like 2

Same reaction to the Almstadt departure, imo.

Probably right that he's gone, but I'm still nervous that we're just sacking everyone without actually finding out what the problem was.

We might not be, but that's the concern.

• Like 1

We simply don't get told enough on a progressive basis,they  simply run a culture  of silence.....so their results are all we can go by.

like it or lump it, we have believe Steven Hollis is investigating the malaise and will act accordingly.

If the staff say nothing, you presume everything is ok....when you then find its clearly not after 18 months, he has to carry the can otherwise he should have spelt out the magnitude of the problems from day 1.

If we don't know where the problems lie.......unfortunately its mass clearout. As much as it hurts to say it.

The future of the club is more important.....thats what we are fighting for.

Edited by TRO

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just to drag this board from the ashes, I've been keeping an eye on the director changes around the club to spot any oddities and it looks like this man still works for us.

So why is old foxy still a director for multiple companies relating to the club, including the umbrella Reform Acquisitions company? Removing a director is usually a speedy process, and Bernstein and King have been removed yet Fox remains. Is he holding out for a share of the sale I wonder or worse, part of a consortium looking to buy?

Could be nothing, could be everything.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Sam3773 said:

Just to drag this board from the ashes, I've been keeping an eye on the director changes around the club to spot any oddities and it looks like this man still works for us.

So why is old foxy still a director for multiple companies relating to the club, including the umbrella Reform Acquisitions company? Removing a director is usually a speedy process, and Bernstein and King have been removed yet Fox remains. Is he holding out for a share of the sale I wonder or worse, part of a consortium looking to buy?

It said he'd be staying initially to help with transition so maybe it's just that. 

1 hour ago, Sam3773 said:

how do you know this is there a website?

how do you know this is there a website?

Yeah, there's quite a few sites that show active company registers including latest accounts, directors, etc.

48 minutes ago, El-Reacho said:

There was talk that he was given equity when he was appointed. That may be the difference between him and Bernstein and King.

That was me, I just mentioned that he *may* have been given equity as part of his package, as its quite common for CEO's.

Â