Tom Fox

Cracker1234

Interesting that he stepped down. No big payout then?

Where do we go now? Surely paddy has to go next and then the rebuild can begin. I can't see Randy going anytime soon, especially bringing the General back on board.

1 minute ago, Gary Thomas said:

Has to be good news.

You'd like to think so mate. I thought it was good news when Faulkner left though and we replaced him with another guy who was seriously out of his depth.

I'm very interested in who comes in to replace him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

As a commercial director yes. As a CEO, it's a no. It seemed a good appointment at the time, but there we go. 

Hopefully we will appoint someone who knows what they're doing this time round. Over to you Hollis!

Good one m8.

• Like 1

so 2 of the 3 who need to go have stepped down so far, neither of them sacked?

interesting tactics used by hollis maybe?

why would you step down from an extremely high paid job...

still, glad hes gone.

We need an experienced football CEO, but reading the press release on the OS it seems the CEO role is being diluted with the new board structure; at least that was the official (maybe false) narrative Fox offered for his departure.  Did he resign?  I think he was told, or knew, his days were numbered and the 'mutual consent' line saves face all round. 

Have no particular ill feeling towards him as similar to Almstadt, have no real idea what good or bad he did for the club?  However, has to be seen as a positive move by the board and hope we can find a good replacement? 

Edited by ferguson1

Armstadt gone... shrug my shoulders, no one knows what he did anyway.

Fox goes... raise a slight smile, probably just because he was the figure head I'm happy to see him go.

But no board movements are going to get me particularly excited bar one, Lerner leaving. Who works under him is irrelevant really, they just become the easy target whilst the real bad guy hides in America.

Â