Tom Fox

Cracker1234

3 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

That's funny, cause since he came we have lost 17 million in commercial revenue.

Erm, what's the source of that information? Sounds like total bullshit to me.

14 hours ago, TRO said:

Anyone can keep saying that about everything.

there has to be something to aspire to or emulate.....not necessarily entirely, but even partially.

When Villa won the League and Euro cup.....do you think it went unnoticed in boardrooms in the first division, do you not think questions were raised as to how we could do that on a shoestring.....Leicester are only doing what we did.

We have done enough in the past for us to look no further than our own history, to get us out of this mess.

that was 30 years ago, football has changed a hell of a lot since then. Ranieri probably has no idea who Ron Saunders is

• Like 1

the one thing villa supporters are constantly mocked for, living in the past, we last won anything important over 30 years ago and it doesn't look likely the club will win anything like that ever again, football is more about money than it is about talent.

2 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Howard Hodson quoted it on WM. I don't think he would bullshit on live radio.

Well commercial revenue dropped from 22m to 19m in the last set off accounts so that's only 3m. So is Howard Hodson suggesting that our commercial revenue has dropped from 19m to just 2m? I'm calling bullshit and the accounts for this season will not be available until March 2017 so I don't know where he is getting his info.

Howard Hodson is also a complete **** tool and usually talks out of his arse IMO.

I would be amazed if commercial revenue has dropped from 19m to 2m, infact I just dont belive it.

Unless he suggesting that commercial revenue will drop by 17m when we are in the championship but I don't know how he would know that either?

Edited by KHV

4 hours ago, KHV said:

Well commercial revenue dropped from 22m to 19m in the last set off accounts so that's only 3m. So is Howard Hodson suggesting that our commercial revenue has dropped from 19m to just 2m? I'm calling bullshit and the accounts for this season will not be available until March 2017 so I don't know where he is getting his info.

Howard Hodson is also a complete **** tool and usually talks out of his arse IMO.

I would be amazed if commercial revenue has dropped from 19m to 2m, infact I just dont belive it.

Unless he suggesting that commercial revenue will drop by 17m when we are in the championship but I don't know how he would know that either?

Yes the guy is a big head.

30 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Dictatorship at it's best.

Well it's been like that since last season when the club put down guidelines for Villa Supporter Club Chairman over what they can say on social media. And then the majority of them left (at least in number of members)  and formed unofficial supporters clubs.

Â