John Riise

Demitri_C

Riise coming in would certainly be a curious one since it'd one towards more than one more player on the way out. Could potentially have a bit more merit with Bennett gone out for the season, and would probably be a more stable backup than playing a CD there, or using Stevens.

Unlikely to happen but I wouldn't rule this out totally. Hed really need to be coming in to play for buttons though

Not a chance for this one. He touted us around himself. We probably sniffed at him at some time, which sounds reasonable all the time we consider our options, but not anymore.

Richardson plays in midfield and it is known he hates playing left back as for the other two players they would be ok for a game or two but not for a month or two.

Quotes?

Look it you've heard quite a few pundits and commentators mention it over the years

Lambert did not only say it was not true. He started laughing when the reporter said that the source of the speculation was Riise himself.

Watch the clip for the press conference here:

Now Norwegian papers are making Riise looking like fool. And to add to insult, there are news reports about how Riise paid 3k pounds to one of the Kardashian girls at a party at Las Vegas to get a selfie with her and his wife. He later posted the selfie at Instagram with the text "Can't ask for more on your first night in Vegas to celebrate Chloe Karadashian's birthday party." 

I can hardly see a bigger muppet in Norwegian football.

Edited by DeepDish

Yeah this isn't happening.

I think Lambert is a bit like MON when asked about transfers. If he's not interested then he'll straight up say "I'm not interested"

If he is then he'll avoid the question.

Richardson plays in midfield and it is known he hates playing left back as for the other two players they would be ok for a game or two but not for a month or two.

Quotes?

Look it you've heard quite a few pundits and commentators mention it over the years

I don't recall anyone saying that but anyway, I was talking about quotes from Richardson and not hear'say. He signed for Fulham specifically to play LB. He played LB at Sunderland for quite a few years. Nothing has suggested he hates playing that position what so ever.

Â