• Poor
    • Very poor
  3. 3. Refereeing performance

• Very good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very poor

I didn't really expect much after seeing the line-up. That was a good team to play away on the counter but at home? Nah. 

MOTM: Delph. Also shout-outs to the entire back-five and Westwood (first-half). 

• Like 2

Two clean sheets, look like we might be a team that's "hard to beat". Full backs our best players, with Hutton motm. Happy enough with the start to the season and feel we've made progress. Better decision making from the front two and we might have got the win.

Not the best performance. But we are defiantly looking more solid at the back. Just hope Cissokho's injury isn't too bad. When Sanchez is up too speed, and Benteke is back. We can maybe push up a bit more.

We need another striker.....not a tall one a Dwight Yorke stature.....we have no threat up front.

We have 2 on the way back from injury, they'll make a difference. If we can continue to be solid we'll do ok once Benteke and Kozak return.

Last season Stoke and Newcastle did the double on us. This season we have 4 points from playing them once each.

I really do try to be disappointed that we didn't win today, but I just can't.

Another clean sheet and 4 points in the bank. Yep, I'll take that :)

Hutton MOTM.

The result is not as bad as the performance.....there was enough from our game to be concerned about...but yes the clean sheets are welcome....but they will be more disappointed with a point than us.

Sorry to have to say it but I can't see any reason to keep Gabby in the team now. He only seems to be on the pitch to utilise his pace but his decision making and positioning are very poor - he seems to be wasting a space in the team at the moment. He just isn't offering enough.

• Like 1

Another point we didn't get last year and we certainly played better than we did against them last year too, that was with Benteke and Kozak available. Our full backs yet again played very well, Hutton edging man of the match for me. First half we played very well whilst we certainly faded second half. 

Creating chances does still seem to be a problem so I hope Cole can start against Hull, Gabby and Weimann were both poor again today. Was great to see Carlos make his debut and I thought Westwood played well too. This is a good point, a win against Hull would make it an excellent start to the season. 

Two clean sheets and 4 points. If we had our full team out then maybe we would score more. Pretty happy with that. Get one more midfielder in and maybe a loan striker and we will be looking decent.

• Like 3

Is it possible for Gabby to be in worse form at the minute? Needs dropping big time.

Really disappointed when Lambert brought Richardson off not Gabby. Richardson just started to find some space on the left and was putting in crosses which would have been good for bent. When Gabby moved out wide we had nothing at all from that side. Quite frustrating. Weimann would be better in the middle, he's no winger.

• Like 3

It's the decision making from Weimann that drives me nuts.

Him and Gabby are bloody awful for it.

Personaly dont see gabby as anythin other than a 100m sprinter

and andi just doesnt show all the potential he had but he got his new contract and hes teachers pet so why bust a gut

4 points from two fixtures we lost last campaign... with clean sheets... and without Benteke and Kozak. It wasn't pretty but it got the job done. Gabby shouldn't start. MOTM for me was Westwood -- though his corners are still crap.

• Like 1