• Poor
    • Very poor
  3. 3. Refereeing performance

• Very good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very poor

We do look very solid at the back which is a plus. Westwood and Delph very good again. Just a shame about things up top. Zog has been decent enough so far, but Weimann and Gabby really don't offer much at all.

• Like 2

Rubbish start, rubbish end, a decent spell in the middle. Still lacking a killer touch and Weimann and Gabby are frankly rubbish. Can't wait till Benteke gets back. Definitely more solid at the back then last season. But for me the main frustration is that Lambert is STILL making the wrong subs. Leaving Andi and Gabbi on and subbing Richardson for Bent was ridiculous. At least this time he realised something needed changing, he just didn't change the right thing.

• Like 2

Gabby and Weimann terrible, replace them with Kozak/Cole and Benteke and we have a good team here. Any points without them are much appreciated.

I really hope we can get somebody to take Bent and pay some off his wages. He is finished at this level.

No shots on target at home!!!

Great to get another clean sheet.

Gabby and Andi, just awful. Given available players you have to play one and I would prefer Andi as Gabby's effort is just not there

Pretty poor tbh, got lucky a couple of times. 0 shots on target at home is appalling!

Only highlights were Hutton, Zog and Westy. Agbonlohar should be dropped for the next game.

i'll take that, a good point, some really great play first half, zoggy looks a few games away from getting back to his best,

if we had Sanchez for Gabby and Benteke for Weimann we would be looking like a pretty threatening and solid premier league team

We had spells where we looked quite good. Defence was solid. Westwood and Delph looked good and there was some decent challenges from Richardson.

Ultimately we fell short in attack which is always going to be the case until we get the big lads back in the team. Some of the decision making from Andi is baffling. Gabby his usual anonymous self.

Last season stoke away and Newcastle at home gave us 0 points so to have 4 is something positive we can take away.

we have no quality in the final third to create, too many of our players lack control in attacking situations. that red card incident sums us up - it was actually a series of shocking touches by delph at a point where we had numbers going forward in a good attacking situation. with better control he could have easily gone round williamson or passed it past him and we are in on goal. 

clean sheet is good but i dont think we had a shot on goal.  that is not good enough, especially at home.