Weekends football 16/17 August

andykeenan

Van Gaal is a great coach but he embarassingly tried to be too smart for his own good, which he's not. Tactically outsmarted by Gary freaking Monk FFS. 

Edit : I know Swansea will probably be a rival of Villa this season, but genuinely happy for them today. Well deserved.

Edited by BG_Villa_Fan

Just seen 'Arry being interviewed. "Harry, you inherited a lot of problems last time you were in the Premier League, but this is your team now...."

WT actual F!?!?

Teflon ballbag face!

Harry probably gives them the questions to ask half the time, judging by how up his arse they are.

Just seen 'Arry being interviewed. "Harry, you inherited a lot of problems last time you were in the Premier League, but this is your team now...."

WT actual F!?!?

Teflon ballbag face!

Redknapp is a rocket polisher and so are all the media who act like his best mate..

What they should have said to him is : 'So Harry, last time you were in the Premier League you inherited a very expensively assembled squad and spent alot of money on top of that and still got relegated, so do you think you can keep them up this time?'

Is that loud bang I just heard the sound of van Gaal's balloon bursting?

How did he conclude that Ashley Young could play left back FFS?

He was decent at left wing back but I don't think they had anyone else to put at left back as Shaw is injured.

Â