Villa Capital One Cup Draw 2nd Round

andykeenan

Beating Bradford wouldn't be revenge, they have already pissed all over us over two legs in a semi final, you don't get over that with a 2nd round win.

...and why the animosity towards them?

They live in Bradford ffs, I am just glad they had something to smile about for once.

Because I have a lot of close friends that support Bradford.  I had to have 2 stay at my house after the game.  They deserved the joy but by god I at least want to pay them back.

You're right though a 2nd round match won't equate to a semi and utter embarrassment, but it will have to do.

I'd rather piss razor blades than have that bunch of unwashed scummy words removed on the same pitch as us

Bloos for me, for sure. I can't understand this opinion - I love playing them. Isn't it kind of what having a rivalry is all about?

• Like 1

Not an easy one particularly if we rest most of our first choice players again but we do not do easy against many teams in the cup these days.

It would be nice to have a cup run but I guess our one and only priority this season will be a top 17 place in the league. 

Confirmed date

Confirmed date Wednesday 27th August 7.45pm Capital One Cup 2nd Round

Our @CapitalOne_Cup tie against @leytonorientfc has been confirmed to take place on Wednesday 27th August [kick-off 7.45pm]. #AVFC