Kellie (Frank) Maloney

Guest av1

I think it's interesting because it's clear this is not a woman who was born into a man's body, but in fact a man with a pretty severe longstanding and debilitating mental illness. And as usual when mainstream media hear that a person, especially famous, has a mental illness that has expressed itself as something either sexual or embarrasssing they use it to sell papers. Two daughters. 'ckin hell. When a patient has a psychotic episode claiming that his neighbours are plotting to kill him, they don't go and arrest the neighbours. It's like referring a man with acute onset crushing chest pain to a dentist.

• Like 1

Hahaha pictures are hilarious!! Shame for his poor kids that he is putting them through this humiliation. Have to feel for Frank though, its clear he has had a mental breakdown. Been a tough few years for him with the break down of his marriage, he was declared bankrupt, his boxing promotions company is no more and he was recently involved in a high profile court case about the suicide of one of his boxers. Hope he can pull himself together.

Didn't think of the mental illness angle. Was he the bloke who was crying during a live ringside interview? It could be like the MI5 spook, David Shayler, who had a huge breakdown and started dressing like a woman.

Yeah, good point and how sad it would be if it was a blackmail type situation :(

And you can call me Otto :)

Or 8, whatever you want to.

The smile is part of my name

and

No one make black mail/male jokes,

We've been through this,

I'm brown

This subliminal message is not that subliminal

this one is though, seen by only a mighty few.

Cheat, isn't it?

• Like 1

he was recently involved in a high profile court case about the suicide of one of his boxers.

When police searched the house of said boxer they found notes allegedly from Maloney threatening the boxer if he left boxing he would "come after" him and his family. 

Quite possibly the worst thing she could have done.

Why? He is earning £250,000 for it. Hardly the worst thing he could have done is it.

Money is definitely worth the serious mental strain he's putting on himself.

• Like 1

Quite possibly the worst thing she could have done.

Why? He is earning £250,000 for it. Hardly the worst thing he could have done is it.
Money is definitely worth the serious mental strain he's putting on himself.

It is when your a fame whore like frank.

Wouldnt surprise me if it was all a sham considering he was declared bankrupt before this emerged.

Â