Match Thread

alreadyexists

I would imagine all the streams are coming from the same source so will be very similar in terms of quality. 

Yep, but it's of higher quality for sure, but the same issues still remain. No matter, just pick one you like the best. Still, this is pretty brutal

"Stevens sending it to Senderos"... Oh Jack, I hate you sometimes.

Ha, I was just thinking "Oh, Jack, I love you" for the same line. :) He's so unbelieveably cheesy. I don't know why, but it makes me smile.
:D Sometimes, I'll admit, he's so bad it's good. But I just imagine him sitting there with his giant forehead, flicking through "The Big Book of Adjectives" as he plans his next fantastic bit of alliteration... "wonderous, wise, will-full Weimannn!"

I feel like Jack Woodward is just some insane fan, sitting alone in his bedroom at his Mum's house, rambling on about the Villa as he watches and has somehow managed to hack the website getting it broadcasted. 

stalker.jpg

• Like 2

I might email and ask if I can be a commentator on AVTV, and I'll just reel off completely inaccurate facts about the players/stadiums that I'm talking about, it will hopefully take people's minds off the constant streaming problems.......... "And of course, The Stadium of Light was named after Niall Quinn's solo album 'The Lights are on, but No-one's home', which reached number 308 in the Album charts".

• Like 2

Â