Aly Cissokho

samjp26

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 10:10, Michael118 said:

Miles better than the player we are replacing him with.

:o

There have been quite a few recent players competing for 'worst player I've seen play for Villa' (Bacuna, Richards, Tonev and so on and so on) but Cissokho is right up there.

Just now, praisedmambo said:

:o

There have been quite a few recent players competing for 'worst player I've seen play for Villa' (Bacuna, Richards, Tonev and so on and so on) but Cissokho is right up there.

Honestly one of the worst footballers I have ever seen, literally.

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Honestly one of the worst footballers I have ever seen, literally.

No matter how honest or literal you are I still don't believe you. Unless you have missed all of Micah Richards games. In which case I deeply envy you. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Supervillan78 said:

He had a blinding game against Liverpool in the Premier League (whatever that is) then like so many of our players he seemed to get progressively worse. Wish him well but glad to see the back of him.

So did Marlon Harewood......

Edited by TheStagMan

'The Frenchman arrived back at Villa Park earlier this summer after spending the second half of last season on loan at Olympiakos to be told he was free to negotiate a transfer away from the club.'

I always enjoy when media outlets write things like this, as if they don't have phones or internet in Greece and he actually made his way back to Britain on a tea clipper via Alexandria and Venice. 

Edited by HanoiVillan
  • Like 1

Â