Scottish Fitba

The_Rev

• 1 year later...

said it in other thread losing today really is a sackable offence and I dont care if Rodgers 1st game he should be forced to go for that loss.pure embarrassment but great character

though on a positive its a lot worse than any of the Villa upsets in recent seasons :hooray:

I was reading talkceltic.net towards the end of last season and they'd all turned on Deila for not bringing European success to Parkhead. Utterly deluded about where their club is right now. Scottish football is awful atm and they no longer have the financial muscle to sign real quality. 

Tonight's result should open their eyes a little, one would think, even if they should obviously expect to beat a Gibraltan side with ease. 

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

No need to panic Celtic have already got the lawyers looking to find the ineligible player 

probably that taxi driver that finished at 1pm today wasnt eligible as he didnt have enough rest before the game

5 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Obviously the question that immediately springs to mind is  . . . is this more or less embarrassing than losing to Bradford over two legs?

Incredibly I think it must be even more embarrassing. 

its a hell of a lot worse. Bradford were at least professional footballers compared to Lincoln Red Imps who a lot of them have real jobs. equivalent would be Scotland losing to Gibraltar in an international or Villa losing to some Birmingham regional league team (though probably would be possible last season :P )

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

Â